A person in Russia sustained extreme burns after his battery-powered scooter bust into flames inside an elevator, native authorities stated.
The incident occurred within the southern Russian metropolis of Krasnodar on Wednesday. The 37-year-old seen that his car was malfunctioning, so he determined to take it to a restore store, police advised the media.
However as he was taking place in a small elevator from his house, the machine burst into flames, rapidly filling the elevate with dense smoke. The incident was caught on a safety digital camera, with footage posted on social media later within the week.
In keeping with police, the sufferer suffered third-degree burns and was taken to hospital. Native media reported that over half of his physique was affected.
The incident is being investigated for doable foul play.
You may share this story on social media: